The ASBG provides a comprehensive range of interactive Training, Information and Education services specifically designed to add value to your business.
Subscribers to the ASBG will have the opportunity to learn from a range of experts from Industry, government, academia and community groups through a comprehensive series of targeted briefings and workshops.
- Training, Information and Education sessions, designed specifically for industry, covering a range of legislative and Best Practices in environment and energy management are offered.
- Discounts of 20% to 25% is offered to all ASBG Subscribers for all training, information and education sessions. >
- In-House courses designed for your company at reasonable prices. In house courses are useful when you have specific training needs or have larger numbers to train
Public Seminars and Events
ASBG offers a range of topical seminars and workshops on the cutting edge of
environment, greenhouse and other topical issues. These courses are split into to 2 types:
- What is new issues - usually in the form of seminars and conferences
- How to comply and manage issues - generally called workshops
Current Seminars Conferences and workshops - Click here
ASBG frequently runs in-house training for businesses. We offer a wide range of course topics and at competitive prices. For more information about In-house Training click on this link or email
ASBG on or via phone on (02) 9453 3348.
ASBG as teamed up with Sustainable Business Australia to bring a series of joint events to keep you upto date on the lastes changes and issues on environmental and sustainable issues and legislative changes. See more at:
NSW Current Joint Seminars Conferences and Workshops - Click here