The Australian Sustainable Business Group (ASBG) is Australia's leading environment and energy industry representative body that specialises in providing the latest information, including changes to environmental legislation, regulations and policy, that may impact industry, business other organisations.
What ASBG offers to Members
Sustainable Business Weekly e-news
News as it happens - the Susbtainable Business Weekly e-news provides member organisations with a one page weekly snapshot of the latest changes and information on environment and energy issues impacting industry, business and councils of today.
We report on information of significance to industry, business and councils such as:
- changes to environmental and greenhouse laws
- updates on government initiatives and assistance programs
- industry case studies and energy management activities
- trends in Best Practices in sustainability, environment and energy management
- environmental and sustainablity global trends
- information as it happens
Training & Education
ASBG conducts regular conferences and workshops on topical issues and expert training courses on sustainability environmental, energy, safety and technical issues impacting industry, and business. Member organisations of the Australian Sustainable Business Group receive 20% to 25% discounts on admission to these sessions.
In-house Training - ASBG will provide in-house training and workshops to your organisational requirements. Please contact our Office on 02 9453 3348 for further information.
Lobbying and Representation
ASBG provides Representation and Policy development on a range of sustainable and environmental issues through the ASBG NSW's Policy Reference Groups (PRG) which operates from ASBG. This service is provided at an additional cost to the member subscription.
For more information about ASBG's Policy Reference Group, go to 'Policy'. located to the left.
Australian Sustainable Business Group (ASBG) offers industry, business and councils with a full range of consulting services that include:
- Management System development (e.g. ISO 14001 and related systems)
- Environmental and sustainable business practices
- Waste water management
- Compliance auditing
- Energy and greenhouse compliance and management
- Dangerous Goods auditing
- Waste Management
- Project Management