Australian Sustainable Business Group
- Members of the ASBG apply to organisations with Australian Business Numbers
- Membership fees can be applied in accordance to the size of the organisation
- Organisations wishing to become members must apply with the appropriate application form
- As ASBG is a representative body representing businesses and membership will be limited to appropriate businesses and organisations ASBG considers are appropriate.
- A key contact is required to be allocated as the principle officer for liaison and communications with ASBG
- It is recommended that at least 3 other contacts be included to receive member information
- One of these contacts should be the training manager as ASBG offers many relevant courses on environment, sustainability and energy issues
- Members are invited to participate in our Policy Reference Group (PRG) meetings to discuss current issues and make policy decisions and provide policy direction for ASBG.
- It is recommended that a senior member of the organisation attend the PRG meetings
- Policies developed at the PRG meetings will be reflected in ASBGs submissions and other documentation.
- ASBG may impose an additional charge to attend our PRG meetings.
State Membership Coverage
- Members join ASBG on a State by State basis as environmental issues are generally controlled at the State level.
- Members can claim discounts to ASBG courses and events provided they have membership for that State in which the event is run
- ASBG operates on an anniversary billing cycle whereby annual subscriptions are billed within the month of the membership renewal becoming due.
- ASBG will provide 2 warnings or reminder invoiced that subscriptions are due and other necessary contacts to identify if membership is no longer required.
- Members are to indicate in writing (email accepted) that membership is no longer required.