By clicking on the submit button when registering for an ASBG event or membership you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) Membership, registrations and orders for conferences, seminars, workshops products, CD-ROM and paper-based products (Activities) must be accompanied by full payment. Postage and handling is included in the cost where relevant. Receipts will only be issued upon request. See Membership rules for full details on billing and services.
2) Refunds will be granted under certain circumstances (see 6). Please contact ASBG on for refunds or replacement. Please allow up to 7 days for replacement of the product.
3) The Activities is/are sold for individual and private use only and protected by Australia copyright laws. The Activities cannot be copied, reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted or sub-licensed without the prior written permission of ASBG. Any unauthorised copies sold, leased, imported, distributed or publicly exhibited for trade purposes constitute an offense and attract civil and criminal penalties. For permission to reproduce or otherwise deal with the Activities a request in writing is to be made to ASBG.
4) ASBG reserves the right to alter the Activities without notice, however the Program/s are intended to be provided as advertised.
5) ASBG reserves the right to cancel or postpone Events or Activities due to insufficient numbers. Registrants will be notified and refunded in full should this occur.
6) Registrants wishing to cancel or transfer an Event or Activities, must advise ASBG in writing at least 5 working days prior to the date of the Event. Registrants will otherwise be liable for payment. Transfers are subject to the applicable registration rate and additional payment may be required.
7) The information expressed in any Activities represents the opinions of the author and not necessarily those of ASBG or its members. The content of these Activities is for general information only. It is not intended as professional advice. For professional advice you should consult a suitably qualified professional. ASBG expressly disclaims all liability for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information on these Activities. NB All CD-ROM and online products are PC compatible only. All product prices are subject to change.
You also agree to the conditions outlined in the following Privacy Statement:
ASBG protects the privacy and security of information provided by you. By clicking on the submit button above, you agree to the use of your personal information by ASBG to contact you about our products and services, to disclose to third parties providing services to ASBG and for internal purposes. All transactions processed by ASBG meet industry security standards to ensure your details are protected. Tax Invoice: All registrations are provided with a tax invoice. Copies of tax invoices cane be provided upon request.
Australian Sustainable Business Group (ASBG) is the trading name of ASBG Pty Ltd - ACN 71 100 753 900
ASBG undertakes consulting work, generally in the form of in-house training sessions. Hence a separate and more detailed set of terms and conditions - consulting undescores this type of work. Where the client requires alternative terms or variations be set these will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. In all other circumstances involving ASBG consulting work the terms in the document Australian Sustainable Busiensss Group terms and conditions - Consulting will apply. These are attached in the pdf document below.